- Prévention, relèvement et reconstruction des États fragiles,
- Opérations humanitaires et maintien de la paix
- Économie des interventions
- Architecture institutionnelle pour le maintien de la sécurité et la protection des civiles
- Relations civiles-militaires
- Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Master of Public Administration (Mason Fellow) (MPA), 2009 Harvard Law School and Insight Partners, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Harvard Programme on Negotiation: Mediation and Participatory Processes, 2009 World Trade Institute: Universities of Bern, Fribourg, and Neuchatel, Berne, BE, SWITZERLAND.
- Master of International Law and Economics (WTO-International Trade Policy), Magna cum Laude 2001 McGill University, Montreal, QC, CANADA
- Bachelor of Arts. Political Science and History, 1996 (Grad.1999) Champlain Regional College: St-Lawrence Cegep Ste-Foy, QC, CANADA.
- D.E.C. Diplôme des Etudes Collégiales (Social Sciences), 1992
- "Revamping the Institutional Framework of Clean Development Mechanism" co-authored with Alejandra Maupome Cajigal on "Papers on International Environmental Negotiation". Volume XVII, 2009/Lawrence Susskind, William Moomaw, Laurie Toupin, editors. ISBN 978-0615-30811-1. Harvard Law School, Programme on Negotiations.
- Speaker at Universite Laval and Universite de Quebec a Montreal. Haiti: Reconstruction Process, May-June 2011
- Speaker at the Haiti Recovery Symposium. "Strategic Priorities and modes of operation of the Haiti Reconstruction Fund." Universite Quisqueya and Miyamoto International, January, 2011
- Civil Senior Humanitarian Expert supporting the Cobra Gold Military Exercise. Cobra is a regularly-scheduled joint/combined exercise and is the latest in the continuing series of U.S. – Thai military exercises designed to ensure regional peace and strengthen the ability of the Royal Thai Armed Forces to defend Thailand or respond to regional contingencies.
- Thailand «Civil Military Coordination in Humanitarian Operations » Seminar on Peacekeeping Operations, Université de Québec a Montréal, Canada, May 2009 «UN Humanitarian Field Missions and Civil Military Cooperation » as part of the series « UN Senior Guest Lecturers » at Suffolk University, Boston, USA, March 2009, https://www.suffolk.edu/college/27523.html «
- Afghanistan: Post-Conflict Reconstruction: Geostrategic and Civil Military cooperation issues» Annual Influence Conference. National Defence Canada, Val Cartier Base, Canada, March 2009
- «Civil Military Cooperation» at Université Laval, Quebec, Canada, February 2009
- «Civil Military Coordination Senior Staff Course » Centre for Peace Keeping Operations, Santiago, Chile. November 2008
- «Civil Military Coordination in Afghanistan and Iraq » Seminar on Peacekeeping Operations, Université de Québec a Montréal, Canada, May 2008
- « États fragiles, conflits et terrorisme » Université Laval, Québec, Canada, Novembre 2007
- "Challenge and Opportunity : Civil Military Aspects of the Reconstruction Process Afghanistan" at the Austria's National Defence Academy Symposium, Comprehensive International Engagement in Conflicts – Civil-Military Interaction as Challenge and Opportunity, Vienna, Austria, November 2006
- "The Political, Economical and Social Reconstruction of Afghanistan: UN perspective" at the International Univeristy "Menendez Pelayo:International Summer Course: "Afghanistan's security response to a challenge", Santander, Spain, July 2006, sponsored by the Spanish Ministry of Defence "To establish and sustain a Clear and Effective Political Authority" NATO Provincial Reconstruction Teams: ISAF PRT Operations in Afghanistan and the implications and consequences for civil-military relations.
- CIMIC Group North HQ and the Royal Netherlands Defence Academy, Weert, NL, 2005, https://cimic-coe.org/download/prt_report.pdf Faculty Member at the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre, NS, Canada, 2002
- C-10 Basic Competencies Peace and Humanitarian Operations (designed the course) C-46 CIMIC Civil Military Co-operation and Co-ordination Senior OCHA Civil Military Coordination Staff course "Afghanistan PRTs: A concept in evolution" Geneva.
- 2004 Member of Training Team/Subject Expert: NATO Exercises to prepare ISAF deployments: ISAF VII,VIII,IX, Stavanger, Norway, 2004-2006
Prix et distinctions
- 2011 Tallberg Forum Leaders Programme, Sigtuna, Sweden.
- DAAD German Exchange Scholarship for the 2009 Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg Summer School Scholarship granted by the Mason Fellows Programme, Harvard Kennedy School of Government Selected
- 2006 Executive Leadership Development Recruitment programme (LEAD VI) of the UNDP United Nations Development Programme
- Selected as part of the 2006 "Recruitment of Policy Leaders Programme" (RPL) of the Canadian Public Service Commission Scholarships granted by the Quebec and Venezuelan Governments for undergraduate studies.
- Scholarships awarded by the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna Pisa, Italy, the Centre for Management and Policy Studies of the UK Cabinet Office & Civil Service College and the SüdTirol-Alto Adige Autonomous Provincial Government, Italy.
- Kurt Swinton Memorial Award given by The Couchiching Institute on Public Affairs Fellow of the 21st Century Trust Fund, Salzburg Global Seminar United Nations University of Peace Fellowship Scholarship awarded by the World Trade Institute (Master of International Law and Economics)(Switzerland)